Park House Apartments is a luxury integrated apartment complex. Youngcare offers 9 SDA apartments for high physical support needs within the 51 apartment complex.
Please contact us to register your interest.
• Accessible, large, modern living spaces
• Separate care pod for 24-hour onsite and overnight care support
• State of the art home-automation technology throughout
• Designed above SDA standards for High Physical Support
• Balcony, large enough for BBQ and furniture.
• Each room has an ensuite – wider door frames / high-level sinks for access to sinks
• Access for wheel chairs under kitchen sinks
• Adjustable height table in the same marble finish as the bench tops
• High laundry plinths for access to washing machines/dryer• Intercom access, including connection to OOA for assistance
• Fully accessible pool
• Accessible gym with automatic doors
• Undercover entry to the complex
• 400m to Kedron Wavell Services Club
• 550m to the bus stop
• 550m to The Chermside Aquatic Centre
• 550m to Chermside Library
• 8-minute drive to The Prince Charles Hospital
• 7th Brigade park directly behind the complex
• Directly across from Westfield Chermside, two pedestrian crossings allow for safe access.
Youngcare is passionate about providing age-appropriate and dignified homes for young people living with high physical support needs.
|1 Bed Apartment
|Ensuite for each bedroom
|Built above SDA standards for High Physical Support.
|Each bedroom is generously sized and has its own spacious ensuite and built-in wardrobe.
|Pool with hoist, communal BBQ area, Accessible Gym